You are standing in front of a crowd. They are hushed, their attention completely on you. You need to make a good impression. You have knowledge you want to pass on to them. Are they going to listen? Will they be interested? Or will they fall asleep or even worse, laugh at you or walk out!
This is a scenario many people would find terrifying yet it is possible to enjoy public speaking! The secret lies in be completely prepared.
Well Said & Associates help you successfully prepare for any public speaking occasion professional or personal.
We have specific expertise in the use of appropriate humour to make public speaking more enjoyable for you and your audience!
Confident public speaking allows you to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise.
- Persuade others to buy, to get into action, to change their perspective.
- Be entertaining and well as informative.
- Win respect.
- Express what you have to say with ease.
The Creative Process:
We find the right words for your public speaking situation by:
- Establishing what outcomes you wish to achieve.
- Creating a speech in language suited to your personality.
- Creating an interesting and entertaining theme for your speech.
- Developing notes and prompts to assist you in your presentation.
- Creating humorous lines and graphics where appropriate.
- Showing you how to relax and enjoy your presentation.
Plus, if you need to present your speech on multiple occasions in front of different audiences, we help you create modules of information you can use with ease and adapt to different audiences.